Expert Live Support
Unlimited* remote support, whenever you need it
At GE HealthCare, we are committed to providing you with the best possible support. With your purchase of one of our ultrasound systems, you gain unlimited access to our Expert Live Support, a powerful remote service solution that gives you direct access to our technical and clinical experts.
Just connect your ultrasound system with InSite™ RSvP to get full access to remote monitoring, benefit of regular software and security updates and receive live support from our experts, whenever you need it.
Your benefits with Expert Live Support and InSite RSvP
Remote technical support
Thanks to remote access to your system, our technicians can help you for example with network configuration and troubleshoot technical issues immediately.
Remote clinical support
Do you need help configurating your system and find the right preset settings for your needs? Our clinical experts are happy to help!
Benefit from automated regular software updates to help protect your patient data, avoid security threat and ensure you always have the latest software.
Connect your ultrasound device to InSite RSvP and benefit from constant monitoring of your system by GE HealthCare. So technical issues can be identified and solved at an early stage.
This is how it works
Remote support via Expert Live Support
Why you should connect your system to InSite RSvP
Save valuable time:
- 30% of issues on an ultrasound system are repaired remotely and often 3 times quicker**
- If your ultrasound can not be repaired remotely, 90% of issues are resolved on the 1st visit.**
- Minimizing downtime of your system thanks to fast access to GE HealthCare experts
Keep your ultrasound system up to date:
- With automated remote software updates
- With the latest security features thanks to OS patches installed remotely
Optimize your ultrasound fleet
- Maximize asset utilization and budget management
- Keep an eye on equipment maintenance with iCenter
Take care of the security of your practice and your patients' privacy
- We follow GDPR law and we are ISO 27001 certified
* Depending on the country where you are located.
** Based on internal data from GE HealthCare.