Voluson S8 Touch - Extraordinary efficiency
More time for you and your patients.
High diagnostic reliability. Functions optimized for special fields. State-of-the-art technology. The Voluson S8 Touch is a highly developed system that incorporates innovations from the premium segment to enable quick and efficient routine ultrasound examinations, as well as advanced detailed diagnostics at the highest level.
Voluson S8 Touch - Special requirements. Customized solutions.
Reliable findings thanks to excellent and high-contrast 2D image quality
3D/4D images at the press of a button in outstanding quality
Outstanding sensitivity through advanced color Doppler when assessing anatomy and function
The Voluson S8 Touch – pioneering in operational comfort and productivity
- Simplifies workflows thanks to the user-friendliness of a tablet PC
- Intuitive volume navigation on a 10.1” touch panel with Voluson xTouch
- Maximize your comfort and workflow simultaneously through a modern design with a 23” wide-screen monitor
- A battery pack gives 20 minutes of scanning time
- The Voluson only requires approx. 15 seconds to wake up from sleep mode
Request a personal quotation now
Voluson S8 Touch – Connectivity
Modern archiving and report generation via DICOM interface included free of charge.
Optimum image quality, post-processing, and suitability of findings
Automatic saving of images and measuring data, integration in the EDP
No need to manually enter patient data in the system.
Direct export of 3D print files in multiple formats.
Tricefy® – web-based image management
Tricefy® is a web-based solution for the direct export of medicinal images, loops, and findings.
Protect your data
Whitelisting software, hard disk encryption, and anonymization functions in accordance with the latest standard protect your system and the data on it.
Voluson S8 Touch – HDlive for fascinating and realistic insights in 3D/4D
Thanks to a virtual light source, HDlive enables a focused light and shadow effect and creates exceptionally realistic representations in 3D/4D.
Voluson S8 Touch - Focus on what’s important
The Voluson S8 Touch can help you focus on what is important: your patients. Its new, user-oriented innovations take over many routine tasks, streamlining your examination steps and leaving more time for communication with your patients.
Intelligent tool – experience the future of tomorrow, today.
Simplifies volume rendering by automating render-line placement in 3D and 4D imaging
Performs semi-automated biometry measurements to help reduce keystrokes.
Measurements available: BPD, HC, AC, HL and FL
SonoNT™ / SonoIT
(Sonography-based Nuchal/Intracranial Translucency) - semi-automatic, standardized measurements of nuchal and intracranial translucency
SonoAVC™ (Sonography-based Automated Volume Count) – innovative function for automatic counting, marking, and measuring of hypoechogenic structures in tissue or in the follicles.
Automatic examination protocols guide you through examinations step by step and help create a structured, uniform report.
Elastography with Elastography Analysis – A highly sensitive tool for women’s healthcare to assist in early evaluation and classification of simple and complex masses. The tool offers ratio measurement capability allowing comparison of stiffness (strain) of two regions of interest.
Modern, high-level diagnostic mammogram
Compound Resolution Imaging
CRI enables quickly changing angulation of the beam direction. Each reflecting object is probed from different directions, so that even boundary surfaces that are in an acoustically unfavorable position to the transducer are detected more reliably, and artificial contour interruptions are reduced.
Matrix array technology – our special transducer for advanced mammogram diagnostics
The innovative transducer technology allows, for the first time, multi-level focusing of the sound beam in the cross-lateral axis.
This new beam formation ensures the identification of smaller low-echo lesions in the critical close range in particular and helps avoid false negative findings.
It also significantly reduces blurred edges when scanning problematic spherical surfaces.
Voluson S8 Touch – Ergonomic design
- The Voluson workflow: Simple. Familiar. The original. – developed and produced exclusively and precisely for gynecology. Buttons and switches are arranged where you need and use them.
- 23” wide-screen monitor with adjustable layout formats: choose your required contents flexibly: XL scan mode, display of percentile calculation during the scan, image and loop media center.
- With one click: position the height and alignment of the panel to meet your needs.
- Whisper-quiet operation and low heat dissipation: treat yourself and your patient to precious silence and a pleasant room temperature.
- Space-saving design: low weight, compact size, and four movable rollers.
Need more information?